1. Tesla Motors is a default stock in the notification center (nerd-gasm)
2. Holding down option on the green button restores the functionality of expanding it within the desktop, rather than using it as the fullscreen mode button
3. It’s a beta – fullscreen animations are all a little glitchy thanks to the translucency at the moment.
4. Dashboard still exists, despite the similar functionality of 3rd part widgets in the notification center.
5. The mail.app icon is gruesome to look at, like a higher contrast version of the last.. Glad I use Airmail.
6. Launchpad is less glitchy
7. Mission Control is more glitchy
8. Graphite mode is back after being removed in 10.7. It allows you to make all the UI elements, including the traffic lights, grey.
9. Switching browsers no longer requires you to go into Safari (though the new Safari is pretty awesome).
10. It’s not that much different. That’s a compliment. 10.9 was an awesome desktop OS.
Get 10.10 here: http://theintek.com/?page_id=114